oops, sorry Clint.
We also did a new thing this year. The adults teamed up as couples and made Gingerbread houses. Clint and Austin were a team. There house was funny, and it was great watching them try and put it together.
Here is a pic of their finished house.

Avery and Courtney always have so much fun together. Here they are making cookies with their wonderful grandmas.

This picture cracked me up. Courtney is riding her horse.

Halle had a fun time and got some fun toys. She wasn't very interested in opening her presents though.




Thanks everyone for the fun night!
On Friday we got together with some of my friends from Highschool. It is always so fun to get together. The kids enjoy playing and we enjoy visiting. I have amazing friends!
Avery had fun decorating the sugar cookies. She was so excited she ate the first cookie without frosting it, but then frosted the second and ate some of the leftover frosting. Afterwards we also made reindeer candy canes.

Halle wasn't too excited to be set down on the ground, but she did get a little taste of sugar cookies and loved them.


Afterwards we took some of the cookies to Aaron's work so we could say hi.
We have been doing great. I can't believe that Christmas is so soon. There were so many fun things that I wanted to do, but we didn't get a chance. Halle and I have been sick with a cold but are finally are starting to feel better. We hope to go see the lights tomorrow. To get in the Christmas Spirit, we have been listening to Christmas music and playing with the nativities. We have the LIttle people Nativity on its way here. I found it online for $25 plus shipping. I was so excited.
Halle now waves Bye Bye and loves to pull on everyones noses. She still refuses to crawl but instead either walks with our help, or scoots on her bum. She talks all day long and loves to hear the sound of her own voice. Avery is so smart and funny. The other day she said "I'm your hun, huh? and you are Daddy's hun, and Grandma is my Hun". She also calls everyone her Boyfriend, talks about the Rapunzel Barbie that she wants for Christmas, loves to pretend, and talks about shooting Bad guys. Lately she has been afraid of the dark. We got her a Night light, but she also likes the hall light on, even though she likes her bedroom door closed. We eventually turn the light off when Aaron and I go to bed. Sometimes she will wake up in the middle of the night and yells at Aaron because he turned the light off. For some reason it is always his fault. She still wears her "pretty Dress" (princess dresses) every day.
One last picture. I don't know how she does it, but Halle always wakes up with the craziest hair in the morning.

Doesn't her hair and her big grin just make you laugh?
No comments:
Post a Comment