Saturday, December 11, 2010

Here comes Santa Clause

Well I am almost finished with my Christmas shopping. Yay! My Mom, sister and I went shopping yesterday. The girls were so good. Halle even took a nap in the stroller. As soon as Avery saw Santa, she wanted to go sit on his lap. Her past 2 Christmas she would cry. But this year she just hopped right on up. He asked her what she wanted. She said a "Barbie" she was than amazed when he asked if she wanted a Rapunzel Barbie. After when we were asking her about it, we asked her if Santa asked if she was a good girl, Avery replied "Yes, and I said Yep". It was so cute. I love how she says Yes, it is very distinct and pronouced.



We took the girls to Bowman's today to get there pictures taken with Santa Clause. Bowman's does it every year for free. Again, Avery just walked right on up there. I was worried that Halle would cry, since she cries almost anytime someone besides Mom is holder her. But she didn't. At first I thought that she must not realize who has her. But she would just look up at Santa and pulled on his beard. It was so funny. We also got a family picture with him too. Unfortunetly my hair was wet and I had no makeup on. Oh well.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

The girls look darling in this pic. And both are looking right at the camera. So of course Santa is daydreaming and not looking!