Friday, May 20, 2011

Avery's new Haircut

I have been debating about cutting Avery's hair for awhile. So we made an appointment to go see Cousin Hil. Avery was so excited and talked about how Hil was going to cut her hair with magic sissors. She even got to get her hair washed like a big girl.


I did get a little sad seeing all of her hair cut, and kept quite a bit of it. I was worried Avery might get upset. But she just kept flipping her hair back and forth and saying that she looked beautiful. She loves to do anything girly. While I was getting my bangs trimmed, she was so cute and said "Mommy you look Beautiful". Such a sweet heart. We had it cut in a longer A-line. So I can still pull it back, curl it or wear it straight. She looks so old, but she looks so cute.

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Cute big girl haircut! Can't wait to see it!

Caprice Erickson said...

Oh my goodness! She looks ADORABLE chelsea!