Avery loves pretty flowers. It started with Grandma D and all of her beautiful flowers. I was able to go to Arizona with my Mom and Brother and watch him play basketball. It was a lot of fun. While I was gone, Aaron went to go visit his Mom, and she let Avery pick a flower. Sometimes she picks a dandilion which is good. But I don't think many of my flowers will survive this year. Every time a turn around, Avery has picked a flower. Luckily she hasn't picked the Neighboor's flowers yet. She still always talks about Grandma D and her pretty flowers. We had fun going to the Nursery and getting a garden planted. Avery was most excited for the Pumpkins. Hopefully she can be patient and wait for them to grow.

Halle is loving being outside. She will bring me her shoes and go "ahh" to ask to go outside. She loves to play in the sandbox. The other day both her and Avery were out first thing in the morning, still in their PJs, playing in the sandbox.

Halle loves to go through things. About a month ago she shut herself in Aaron and I's room. Aaron went to go see what she was up too, and this is what he found. She is so funny. Avery thought that it was funny too and had to join in on the fun. Both girls didn't like when I had to take them out of her hair.
1 comment:
I loved picking flowers at my grandma's house when I was a girl. It's so fun to have Avery love that also!
Post a Comment