Monday, September 29, 2008

Go Utes!

We took Avery to her first Ute's game. It was a lot of fun. We had a hard time taking pictures because she was to busy looking around at everything. She was great the whole time we were there. She also looked very cute in red.

Today has been an event filled day as well. Avery was not feeling well yesterday, and developed a rash. I took her to the MD today. She weighs 18 pounds 4 ounces and has the lovely Foot, Hand, Mouth disease. (might be listed in the wrong order) Fun huh? She has been a very good baby all things considering. She also played peek-a-boo with us today for the first time, and said "Mama" I think. Ask Kami, she heard it over the phone. She said it for sure, but I am not sure if it was in reference to me. She also started to scoot for the first time today. She rolls everywhere, but has yet to start crawling. We were very excited. Here is a fun video of the Happy event.


She is so much fun. Always happy, smiling and giggling. She is a joy and a light in our lives.

Have a great day!


4 comments:

Cody and Val said...

That first picture of Avery is so dang cute! I hope she gets feeling better soon.

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

GO UTES! Are you going to the gamer tomorrow (Thursday)?

Mike and Paige Burgin said...

that is supposed to say game.

Poelmans said...

yay! hooray! thanks to val and kate I found you. your girl is so CUTE!!!