Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's a Girl!

Well, for those of you who didn't know, you can guess by the title that we are expecting, and it's a Girl. We are so excited. I had my big US today and everything looks great. I was pretty sick at first, sicker than I remember being with Avery. But now I feel great! I am 22 weeks along, but the US says I am closer to 23 weeks. They said that they don't change your due date unless it is more than a 10 day difference. Which I am glad, I would like as much time as possible between Avery's and the new baby's birthday. My due date is January 23rd. Avery does not quite understand. She thinks everyone has a baby in their stomachs including her Daddy and her Teachers at daycare. Here are some of the fun US pictures.




We are probably one of the only people that ask for a foot picture. With Avery, we thought it was so fun when we found out that she had her Daddy's toes (second one longer than the big one). It looks like this baby will inherent those toes as well.
Here is me and my belly at 22 weeks.
Have a good day!


15 comments:

ktholmes11 said...

Congratulations! I didn't know you were having another baby! That's so exciting!

Brooke Woodall said...

Congrats on having another girl!!! That is so exciting! You look absolutely adorable! Glad to hear you're feeling better. We still need to get together one of these days. Love you!

The Hoths said...

CONGRATS! I'm so excited for you! we need to get together again, when works for you?

Nate and Di said...

Congratulations!!!

Michelle said...

Congrats!! How exciting! :) Those are some great ultra sound pictures, how cute! You look great and are so tiny. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy :)!

Matt and Kathryn said...

yay! I am so excited!! Your little unborn daughter is gong to be so cute!! Just like her big sister!! I can't wait for January to get here! :) ha ha for a couple of reasons!! Your baby being one of them! Love you Chels!! Oh also.. Thank you SOOOO much for making that flower for me! My sister loved it and it look perfect with my nieces blessing dress!

Teresa Brooks said...

Congrats you guys. She looks so cute & so do you!

Love ya!

Cody and Val said...

Yeah!! She is going to be sooo cute...just like Avery! Glad you're feeling good now!

Kathryn said...

Another girl, that is so exciting! I can see your two girls being best friends. I'm glad you are feeling much better. You look great!

Heidi said...

Yay!!! Another girl!! Girl's are so fun and you already have everything you need for a girl :) She is going to be so cute just like Avery! Cute picture of you and your tiny little belly :)

Darrik, Kami & Brock said...

You are one hot mama! I'm so excited to meet this little girl. She is so lucky to have you for her mommy! Cute pictures.

Vicki said...

Wahoo! She looks so beautiful and so do you. Congratulations on you beautiful family.

Keela said...

Those sono photos are amazing...love her little foot! You look so tiny too... :)

Leslie said...

YAY Chels!!! It's been WAY too long since we've talked! I'm so excited for you!

Paige said...

Well, Congratulations! I probably just scared the heck out of Mike because I screamed when I read your post. I am so happy for you and how fun to add another darling girl to your family! Good luck with the pregnancy. I will be following your blog.