Monday, September 14, 2009

Some Fun

I can't believe that Avery is 20 months old. Time goes by so fast. I snapped this picture of Avery on Friday. I wasn't going to, because she was dirty from the sandbox, but I am so glad that I did. What a cute smile. Here is a page that I scrapped for her 20 months. Most everything is from Zoe Pearn's "Some like it hot".

Today, Avery and I went to the Zoo. It was so fun. Avery did so good, and loved seeing all of the animals. She walked the entire park. She would say "Sssss" for the snake, and monkey noises, and whenever she looked at a new animal she would say "Hi Baby". It was such a nice day, not to hot, and hardly anyone was there. All of the new baby animals were so cute. It didn't even start to rain until after we had left.



2 comments:

Michelle said...

Avery is adorable, what a cute little girl! Sounds like you guys had a fun trip to the Zoo. This is probably the perfect time to go with all the baby animals and the nice weather!

Valarie said...

Cute picture. Darling girl!