Here are some cute Halloween pictures of Avery in her witches outfit that I had taken at Target. Isn't she the cutest witch. I can definetly say that she has put a spell on us. My only regret is that I used black for the background. It makes it hard to see her whole outfit.


This is by far my favorite picture.



This is by far my favorite picture.Avery learned to crawl up stairs today. Exciting huh? She was so funny, she climbed up 5 stairs with a finger puppet in her mouth.
Well Aaron is at the football game, Avery is in bed, the house is clean, the laundry is done, what is a girl to do. Scrapbook!
Have a good night!
Chelsea



3 comments:
She is such a doll, and a very cute witch. And I'm super jealous you have a moment to scrapbook. I've had to put mine off for 6 months or more, 3 kids = no time. I'm so far behind
She is so adorable! I can't even get over it!! And you were a cute little Witch too! :) That is cute!
How cute Chels, I'm glad you guys are doing so well. I may add you to my blog link list, if that's cool.
Post a Comment