Thursday, February 18, 2010
Book Recommendations
I have been using our local Library a lot lately. Avery and I are feeling cooped up since we are avoiding taking Halle anywhere just yet. I love being able to place holds on books online and have Aaron pick them up on his way home. Avery loves to read so it has been fun to read new books and also try to do an activity with them. This week we read "Princess Pig" which was very cute about being happy with who you are. We made paper crowns that lasted about 10 minutes. We also got the book the Lion and the Mouse. I was suprised that the book was only pictures so I made a little mouse and Lion finger puppet so that we could act out the story. I have the "Paper bag Princess" and a bunch of Dr Sues books on hold for the next couple of weeks. His birthday is March 2nd. So what are you favorite books? It is hard to just pick some from a huge online data base.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment