I took this picture on Thursday. Halle is one week old here. She is such a sweetheart. We are still working on sleeping at night and not during the day, but in a way I enjoy our nights together where everything is quiet. She loves to eat and sleep. She LOVES her bouncer. She makes the funniest faces and doesn't mind all of the love and attention from her very helpful big sister.
On Friday, I was making a tutu for Halle and brought down Avery's to see how to make it. Avery wore it all day long with her beads and princess shoes. She is such a girly girl, which I love.
Here are some of the pictures that I took of Halle on Saturday. I plan on using these for her birth annoucement. My friend Leslie took some of Avery when she was a week old and I loved them, so I wanted to do the same for Halle.
Avery is so funny. She is a big help. She has a fun imagination and is usually very happy and energetic. THe other day she was playing with her blocks in the Laundry basket. She would get so excited and would want me to look and her high towers, than she would knock it down saying "timber". She also loves to make a mess with food so she can clean it up. We are always worried when we hear "Avery, no, no". On Sunday, I was upstairs and Aaron was in the basement ironing his shirt when he hear Avery "Avery, no, no". She had decided that she wanted more cereal.
It was too cute and funny that I had to get a picture before we cleaned it up. Well we are doing great! Loving Life and our two girls.
1 comment:
Halle is the stinking cutest thing! I just want to kiss those chubby cheeks all day. I can't believe I still haven't seen her. I love the pictures you took of her. And those tu tu's are super cute as well. You are such a good mommy. Love you.
Post a Comment