Sunday, February 14, 2010
Halle 3 weeks
Just a quick note about Halle at 3 weeks. I will most likely add pics later. I just wanted to be able to remember some things to scrapbook. Halle had her first real bath on thursday. She did not like it at all. Lucky for her, Avery just wanted to watch and not "help". She is still making the funniest faces and has even smiled a few times that I am sure are not gas. She sleeps through the night from about 9pm to 6-7am 4 to 5 times a week. But still has an occasional day that she wakes up around 2. She loves to look around at things and doesn't like to snuggle. She still has the reflex, but we just try to always keep her head elevated and that seems to help. She loves tummy time. She finally lost her umbillical cord, and has a little bit of baby acne. We love our Halle. I love when I am holding her and she just looks up at me. In other news Avery finally went to the bathroom in her potty. She loved to sit on it and hated being in dirty diapers but had yet to go. Unfortunetly if scared her and she would sit on it again. I then gave her a choice to wear big girl panties or diapers and she choose diapers. Later that night she wanted to wear panties but then had an accident on my couch. I think we will wait a little while longer for potty training. I have to go pick up some videos at the library that are supposed to help so we will see. Hope you all had a good Valentines Day! Aaron and I went and saw Avitar last Monday in 3D. We loved it! Today we just had a nice valentines lunch as a family. Aaron gave me a movie and some flowers and a cute little valentines pillow. I gave him a pair of jeans. I also made the girls matching valentines bracelets.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I was way behind on your blog so I am going to comment on your last few posts. I loved hearing about when Halle was born. It sounds like you barely made it in time and you were such a trooper through all the painful contractions and everything. Halle is BEAUTIFUL!!! Seriously so cute!!! I love the pictures of Avery holding her. The picture of Avery making you all lunch is my favorite!!! And I LOVE LOVE that you made cookies and ate them in Avery's princess tent!!! I LOVE IT!! You are an amazing mom and have two very beautiful daughters!
She is so darling! I can't believe 3 weeks has already gone by... crazy!! I love looking at your pics so fun!
Post a Comment