Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Halle 1 month old, Avery's first playdate

Well we are all doing good and finally getting to a schedule. Avery had her first real playdate last week. It was with a cute neighbor girl that she likes to play with at church. They were over at our house for 2 hours and than after lunch they went to her house. They had so much fun and were so cute together. They would just look at each other and smile. I can imagine them thinking "we're friends".


Here is just a random pic of Avery. I really don't dress her like that. It was after church and we were getting ready to eat dinner. She wouldn't wear a bib and I didn't want her to get her dress dirty, but she was cold with just her tights, so Tada.


I took some pictures of Halle at one months old. Didn't they turn out cute. I love the ones with Avery and Halle together. Avery just loves her little sister and is such a big help. Some things about Halle at one month. She now routinely only wakes up once during the night and is more awake during the day. She will smile anytime someone holds her and talks to her. She loves to look around and see things, she is definetly not a cuddler. She loves tummy time and being swaddled. She still is a little fussy and still has some reflex. We love her lots and can't believe that it has already been 1 month.







4 comments:

Michelle said...

Soooo cute! Halle has lots of hair, I love it! Avery is pretty stinkin' cute too. Love the silly picture of her in her tights :)!

Heidi said...

Halle is a beautiful baby!! Those pictures are so cute! And I love Avery in her little tights! Ha Ha!! I loved your post from Valentine's Day too :) What a beautiful loving family!

Leslie said...

I can't believe she's a month old already! She's adorable and I love the pictures of her and Avery together!

Jessica Davis said...

What Adorable girls you have! Love the pics, so cute :)