Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Valentines Day

We hope everyone had a nice Valentines day. We had a great day just relaxing at home. Aaron and I got to go to the movie last monday. We went and saw Avatar and LOVED IT!



I made the girls some Valentines bracelets.



Aaron got me the Movie "Couples Retreat" it is really funny, but I was glad to watch it edited. He also got me a Valentines pillow and some flowers. He didn't like the vase, so he used some of my fabric to cover it up. So cute! I got him a pair of jeans.



For dinner, I copied my friend Leslie's idea. She always makes her family a heart shape pizza. I loved it, but couldn't get the dough to cooperate, so I just made a heart using pepperonis. We also had chocolate covered strawberries.




As you can tell, Avery enjoyed the meal.


Later that day, this is what Avery played with. Butter! The things that go on when it is too quiet.


Halle enjoyed chilling in her Bumbo chair.

2 comments:

Valarie said...

Cute Valentine's Day! I love Halle's chair--never seen one before.

Aaron's vase is pretty creative, too. You're so good with making everything special--puppets, etc.

Hope baby's doing well, and everyone else. How's the night life?

Thanks for blogging and keeping us up to date.

Leslie said...

So fun, I love your cute family picture! Even the dog is looking at the camera!!! Just a tip on the pizza...I've started rolling it out and then cutting the heart shape out with a knife. Then I roll the remaining dough and put it around the heart for the crust. It only took me like 5 years to figure it out!!!!!