Wednesday, February 10, 2010

painting, wedding and cookie making

Here is a Picture of our sweet Halle at 2 weeks old. She is such a sweetheart. We love the funny faces that she makes. She has been smiling, but I don't know if it is gas or her. She has slept through the night several nights, but other nights wakes up at least 5 times. She has a little bit of reflux. At her 2 week appointment she was 8 lbs 15 oz, and 21.5 inches tall. My cousin Hillary got married last Wednesday. Congrats Ross and Hill. Avery was the flower girl. Here is Avery and Courtney in their matching dresses. Avery wouldn't throw the flowers, but she did walk down the isle. When McCall would throw some for her, she would stop and pick them up and put them back in her basket. It was so funny.
I have been trying to do some fun things with Avery lately. I feel bad because she is not used to being in the house so much. She is used to playing with friends and going fun places. I also feel bad because I spend so much time feeding Halle. Last week we painted with water colors. Avery loved it. She loves anything artistic.

Avery also loves books. I got "If you give a mouse a Cookie" from the Library. First we made Chocolate Chip cookies. She is just like her mom. Here she is picking the chocolate chips out of the dough. She loves to help me cook. When my back was turned, she spread crisco all over her pants.
Here we are enjoying our hard work. We ate the cookies in her princess tent with milk while we read the story.

Here is Avery reading the book to me. (she can't really read, but she likes to pretend)
This is what Halle does most of the time during the fun.

2 comments:

Craig and Sharelle said...

Too cute, Chels! You are such a great Mom. I need lessons!
Your girls are gorgeous!!!

Michelle said...

What cute girls and you are such a cute Mom!