Friday, January 14, 2011

1-11-11

Avery had a very fun Birthday! We started out the morning bright and early and 6:30 am. But at least this way, she could open her presents before Aaron went to work. She got a Cinderella Barbie, and Little Mermaid doll and some snap clothing dolls. She loved them. But by far her favorite was her Tinkerbell Nightgown. She loves anything girly and has a Cinderella Nightgown she wears most nights. She is always very sad when it is dirty.


As a birthday surprise Avery got to go to build a bear. She had a blast. They were so cute with her.



She ended up choosing a Cat, and of course dressed her in a Princess Dress including the Glass Slippers.



Then we came home. While Halle was napping, we made a tent in my room and watched a movie with popcorn and treats.



Our original plan was to go out to dinner, but the night before Avery came up to me and said "I have an idea" I then asked what her idea was. She replied, "we should go to Chuck E Cheese, get some tickets and play games" So that is what we did.

Halle loved the pizza. We had little pieces cut up for her, but she wanted more and stole a piece from Jason's plate.


Even the Big Kids played some games.



Avery was so excited. We could hardly get her to eat. She would grab a token and beg one of us to go with her. She new exactly what to do. She would find a game or ride, insert the token and start playing. She even knew to take the tickets when she was done and how to put them in the counter.




She got some really fun presents, but I have to admit, between birthdays and Christmas, I am excited for present opening time to be over. I think Avery thinks that it is normal to get presents every week.

Before we left, Avery got to pick prizes with her Tickets. She picked the usual jewerly, but also picked a huge fake spider, which was surprising since she is afraid.

Some funny things, Avery still tells us that her birthday is coming. When I asked how old she was, she replied "2". I then told her that she was now 3. She looked at me, stone faced and replied "I said I was 2".

We love our Little Girl and hope that she had a wonderful Birthday!

No comments: