Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Avery goes to the Dentist


I took Avery to the Dentist for her first time on Monday. We talked about it before, I got books from the Library, and I had a bribe ready. She did pretty good. She liked riding the chair, picking out her toothbrush and toothpaste, using her new chap stick, and watching in the mirror. She let the hygienist brush her teeth, count the top teeth and "paint" the fluoride on her teeth. Unfortunately, she would not let the Dentist touch her. Maybe next time.

The other day, I was vacuuming while Halle was eating. I looked over at her and this is what I saw. Poor girl, she was so tired.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I LOVE that picture of Halle! My boys have both fallen asleep in their highchairs like that before while I was cleaning too. Too cute :)!