Monday, January 24, 2011

Halle's first Birthday Party

I've have been so excited to celebrate Halle's First Birthday. On Friday we just played all day long, ate Halle's favorite foods (pancakes and Arby's) and went swimming when Daddy got home. On Sunday we had a family birthday Party. Her theme was ruffles. I know I'm a big dork that I get so excited party planning, Aaron thinks I'm crazy at times, but I have fun.

Here is the Table. The background is Chalkboard fabric which was really fun. I think it would be fun to use as a background for pictures as well. The banner has pictures of Halle as well.


I just did a Dessert bar. We had cookies, Ice cream and toppings, cheese cake, cupcakes, brownies, peanut butter bars, and apple pie. It was all yummy!


Here is the cute Birthday Girl, doing one of her favorite things, walking! Her Pettiskirt kept falling down.




It was so fun to watch Halle eat her cake. After the first taste, she dug right in. It was so funny!


Unfortunetly when we all laughed, it scared her and she got upset.


But she got over it and ate more cake.




She got lots of fun Presents. Thanks everyone. We gave her a wagon. I think it will be alot of fun. It is a two seater with a door. Austin had one growing up and we all had fun with it. She also got some new bath toys, a picnic basket, some fun cars and some clothes. She had lots of help opening her presents, and to be expected, she enjoyed the wrapping as much as the presents.


Thank you to everyone for celebrating with us.

1 comment:

The Davis' said...

Oh my gosh Chelsea this is PERFECT!!! You are amazing and truly inspire me! Can't wait till I have kids.