


The Girls loved playing in the snow. Avery spent most of her time rolling down the hill.

The snow was so powdery. But the hill was steep, so you had to use your feet to slow down and stop. Avery had already been down a couple of times, but this was her last. I didn't know why until I looked at the pictures. All you can see is her glove.


Avery loved making snow angels. She called them Snowmen at first but we showed her the difference.


Aaron had a hard time getting this picture taken, it was so bright!

After all of the sledding and playing in the snow. Aaron pulled the girls on the sled up to the car. We definitely got our workout.

Afterwards we went to Stef's Drive-In for some delicious food. Halle loved watching all of the teenagers eat. We even ran into some old friends of Aaron's'.
We loved the day and decided that in Our Goal to Play More, we needed to try to plan something once a week. It is to easy to get into a rut.
2 comments:
looks like tons of fun! I LOVE the picture of the snow blowing in your faces, so funny!
How fun :)! I've wanted to take our boys sledding forever but it's been SO cold and we haven't had much snow that stays long enough! Going to Morgan is a great idea! Love all the adorable pictu!res! What a cute family you have
Post a Comment