I just made simple cupcakes, but added the chocolate crowns. I just used a mold to make them.

Here what was in the Goody Bags. I have been collecting Princess prizes from the Dollar Store/Dollar spot for awhile. They also got wands for the girls and swords for the boys. The boys got a "Cars" version.

Here are my two Princesses waiting for the Guests to arrive. Avery went through 3 Princess dresses before finally deciding to be Sleeping Beauty for the Party. After I curled her hair she kept saying "I'm so Pretty".

Here is all of the Royal Guests. It was hard to get them all to smile. Brock was so cute and smiled the whole entire time we were taking pictures.

We decorate Crowns. I just got the Crowns from Burger King and spray painted them gold. Then we added stickers, gems and colored on them.

We then attempted to slay the dragon who stole Princess Avery's favorite treats. We finally had to ask the Dragon nicely to give them back because we couldn't slay the pinata. (Yes, I dressed up as a Princess too. Avery was so excited. It was my dress from Junior Prom.)


We than played hot potatoe with Snow White's Poison Apple. Brock was the winner. He wanted the Apple afterward.



I thought 3 activities with presents and cake would be plenty. But we still had about 45 minutes left. Luckily the kids loved just playing. They would pretend to slide down the stairs and take turns saving eachother.
After the other guests had left. Brock was downstairs slaying the Dragon. Avery ran up to him and said "Brock, lets dance". This is them dancing. They have so much fun together. It was so cute.
3 comments:
What a fun party! I hope Avery's birthday was wonderful. It won't be long until Halle's either. Thanks for posting.
Avery's princess party looks like it turned out to be SO fun!! And the invites are darling! I don't know how you get done everything you do! I was so sad that Courtney got sick and couldn't go :( I can't believe that Avery is 3 already!! The time has seriously flown by. She is such a sweet girl.
And, I love your New Year Resolution. I might have to copy you and try to do that too :)
That is adorable, Chelsea! You are such a fun mom and so creative. I love it!
Post a Comment